At A Perfect View we believe in providing a superior clean at a price point that makes us affordable to all. There is always someone out there that can do any job for less, but with those reduced rates often you are getting a greatly reduced level of service. Like most things, window washing is truly a "you get what you pay for" deal.
Next time you're looking for a new window cleaner there are a few things to ask them when providing their estimate:
- Are they going to clean more than just the glass? No use having a clean glass just to see that filthy sill on the other side. Many window washers will never open your window.
- Will they properly clean your windows? Meaning, are they going to actually get ALL debris off the window by scraping the window or are they just going to do a quick clean by not scraping the window?
- Are they insured? Anything can happen when workers are working at great heights off the ground, make sure if a freak accident does happen you're not left holding the bill.(Note - We have never had an accident on the job)
- Is the owner in it for the long haul? You don't want to have to be searching for a new window cleaner every season. If they are in it for the long haul they have probably invested in company vehicles and have company uniforms.
- Ask for references, any company that is in it for the long term will have plenty of happy customers to share their experience with you.
- How do they clean your exterior windows? Some window cleaners utilize poles to wash high windows instead of going up a ladder. It is next to impossible to get a great result when you're standing 25' away from the window you're cleaning. We own many different sized ladders to make it possible to reach all windows on your home.
- Check out our process of cleaning windows and compare it to the service the other companies you're seeking estimates from are providing.
View Our Cleaning Process